We offer complex customs brokerage service:
- Carrying out customs clearances under the transit procedure as well as under the release for circulation procedure and export procedure.
- Customs clearances under the simplified procedure with deferred VAT payment.
- Paying customs duties, tax obligations and other charges related to declaring goods in the Customs Office on behalf of our customers.
- Submitting collaterals for customs debt under the transit procedure and release for circulation procedure.
- All other customs trade procedures (bonded warehouse procedures, temporary customs clearances, inward and outward processing procedures).
- Personal effects customs clearances.
- Legalizing of commercial documents.
- Arranging certification from Sanepid (Sanitary and Epidemiological Inspection), WIOR (Regional Inspectorate of Plant Health and Seed Inspection), Wijhars WIS (Regional Agricultural and Food Quality Inspection).
- Obtaining import licenses from Ministry of Economy.
- Preparing INTRASTAT declaration.
- Filling Certificate of Origin, EUR.1, Certificates of Origin, A.TR, documents INF T5 and applications WPR1
- Fiscal Representation in all EU countries.
- Declaring goods for inspection by the aforementioned authorities to obtain documents necessary to trade in those goods in Poland.
Choosing a customs broker is an important decision and can often mean the difference between an on-time shipments and costly delays
+48 58 728 21 21
Write to us